Monday, April 18, 2011

Are We Weak?

As I write this I ask myself , Are We Weak ? Have We Become a Nation of Servants to Man and NOT GOD? I ask all of you, Why? Is it because We are Sared ? Is it Due to our upraising and informative School system ? What is it ? I think I know ..........................But you wouldn't Believe it . No, You can't believe it, cause then that would mean you would first have to achknowledge that there is a problem. And then that would mean Reality would Set in, that your cushie little life as you know it is "going to change" . And for most of You, That wont Enter into your busy little Minds! Now for the rest of you, well if you don't wake up soon it will be to late for you to .  It is important you stand up and be heard as Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment